Local Government Records Management Improvement Fund (LGRMIF) Grants
The deadline for the LGRMIF 2015-2016 grant applications has not yet been set. The State Archives will establish the due date for the LGRMIF grant applications when it receives final approval and authorization for the grant guidelines for the 2015-2016 grant cycle. At that time we will make a general announcement, post the application guidelines to the State Archives’ website, and open the eGrants system. Local governments will have a minimum of 15 business days (3 weeks) from the date of the announcement to submit proposals.
- Register to use the eGrants System
- Login to eGrants
- 2014-2015 LGRMIF Grant Application Guide (PDF) - Provided as reference until the 2015-2016 LGRMIF application guide has been approved.
- New: Standard Data Capture Form (PDF) (Standard Data Capture Form in Word)
- New: eGrant User’s Manual (PDF)
- Workshops: LGRMIF Grant Application Information Sessions
- Advisory: Local Government Records Management Improvement Fund Shared Services Grants
- Advisory: Local Government Records Management Improvement Fund Demonstration Grants
- Frequently Asked Questions - updated 02/12/14
All applications must be submitted electronically. If you have difficulty completing an online application, contact the Grants Administration Unit at (518) 474-6926.
Fiscal forms needed by current grant recipients
- All fiscal forms and instructions, including the FS-25/Request for Additional Funds, FS-10-A/Proposed Amendment, and the FS-10-F/Final Expenditure can be accessed through the eGrants system (https://eservices.nysed.gov/ldgrants); once in the Checklist page, scroll down to the heading “Post-Grant Award” Checklist to access links to the forms.
The final fiscal form (FS-10-F) and any required final report forms not submitted electronically through eGrants, as well as the proposed amendment (FS-10-A), must be mailed to the State Archives, Grants Unit; the FS-25 should be mailed directly to the Grants Finance Unit (address is on the form).
New York State Archives
Grants Administration Unit
9A81 Cultural Education Center
Albany, NY 12230
- Current year grant awards: 2014-2015
- Previous Grant awards: 2013-2014, 2012-2013, 2011-2012, 2010-2011, 2009-2010, 2008-2009, 2007-2008, 2006-2007, 2005-2006, 2004-2005, 2003-2004, 2002-2003
Disaster Recovery Grants
- Disaster Recovery Grant Overview – Summary of disaster recovery grants
- Contact Regional Advisory Officers (RAOs) - Local governments experiencing a disaster should contact their RAO immediately.
- Disaster Assistance - Consult our web resources for local governments experiencing a records disaster.
- Disaster Recovery Grant Guidelines - Contact your RAO for copies of the guidelines.
Phone: (518) 474-6926