Local Government Records Management Improvement Fund (LGRMIF) Grants
Grant applications are due by 5:00 pm on February 3, 2014
- Register to use the eGrants System
- Login to eGrants
- 2013-2014 LGRMIF Grant Application Guide (pdf)
- Workshops: LGRMIF Grant Application Information Sessions
- Webinars: LGRMIF Grant Application, Shared Services Grants, and Demonstration Grants Information Sessions
- Advisory: Local Government Records Management Improvement Fund Shared Services Grants
- Advisory: Local Government Records Management Improvement Fund Demonstration Grants
- Frequently Asked Questions - updated 11/22/13
All applications must be submitted electronically. If you have difficulty completing an online application, contact the Grants Administration Unit at (518) 474-6926.
Fiscal forms needed by current grant recipients
- All fiscal forms and instructions, including the FS-25/Request for Additional Funds, FS-10-A/Proposed Amendment, and the FS-10-F/Final Expenditure can be accessed through the eGrants system (https://eservices.nysed.gov/ldgrants); once in the Checklist page, scroll down to the heading “Post-Grant Award” Checklist to access links to the forms.
- These forms are also accessible through the Grants Finance Unit’s website (http://www.oms.nysed.gov/cafe/forms/)
The final fiscal form (FS-10-F) and any required final report forms not submitted electronically through eGrants, as well as the proposed amendment (FS-10-A), must be mailed to the State Archives, Grants Unit; the FS-25 should be mailed directly to the Grants Finance Unit (address is on the form).
New York State Archives
Grants Administration Unit
9A81 Cultural Education Center
Albany, NY 12230
- Current year grant awards: 2013-2014
- Previous Grant awards: 2012-2013, 2011-2012, 2010-2011, 2009-2010, 2008-2009, 2007-2008, 2006-2007, 2005-2006, 2004-2005, 2003-2004, 2002-2003
Disaster Recovery Grants
- Disaster Recovery Grant Overview – Summary of disaster recovery grants
- Contact Regional Advisory Officers (RAOs) - Local governments experiencing a disaster should contact their RAO immediately.
- Disaster Assistance - Consult our web resources for local governments experiencing a records disaster.
- Disaster Recovery Grant Guidelines - Contact your RAO for copies of the guidelines.
Phone: (518) 474-6926