Visit the Guide to Historical Record section of our Publications area to obtain a print copy of this publication. Contact us for further information on holdings and services of the New York State Archives.
For further information on wills and probate records and where to find them, consult our Probate Pathfinder.
Table of Contents
- Prerogative Court (1686-1783); Court of Probates (1778-1823)
- Surrogate's Court (1787+) (New York County)
- Supreme Court of Judicature
- Court of Chancery
- Secretary of State's Office
- Department of Taxation and Finance
- Surrogate's Court (1787+) (statewide)
- Topical Guide to New York Probate Records